Using Magento like a kind of eBay/Reseller website

I’ve been asked this question a few times this year. And each time I’ve been like “Magento 2 doesn’t natively support this kind of usage. Also, I’ve never heard of any extension that would do this. But I’m sure it’s possible with the right resources.”.

Well, tonight I got asked that question again. So I figured I’d do some light research and list some possible leads right here. I’ve not spent any time reading up on them yet, I literally just skimmed the pages.

I have no idea which is amazing and which is terrible. Most of these developers I’ve never come across before either. But hopefully it’ll save someone some time when they do their own research. All I would say is that you get what you pay for. In my experience cheap usually means poor support, bugs or limited functionality.

If anyone hears of any more, please let us know :+1:

I use m2epro - not well I admit as I haven’t figured it out completely but it does work well and when I put more time to it will have it hooked up to Amazon as well

it is free until you do 10,000 a month in sales.

https://m2epro.com/

the magento site is arborlab.com.au and the ebay site is gardensandtrees

1 Like

Thanks, @rick.

I only ever used m2epro once on a Magento 1.7 setup. I found a couple of bugs with it, and when I approached their forums for support, I didn’t get any :frowning: But that doesn’t mean everyone else will have the same experience, obviously - Plus that was a couple of years ago.